As we said before, there aren't too many rules for camping but we do want to be sure everyone can have an enjoyable weekend. So here are the complete rules:
- No violence.
- Wear your wristband at all times.
- No fireworks on event grounds.
- No pallets, building debris, or old furniture will be allowed on the grounds for campfires. Firewood will be available on site.
- Quiet hours in the camping areas are 2:00a.m. to 8:00a.m. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- No drugs or underage drinking allowed anywhere on the grounds. Violators will be handed over to the proper authorities.
- Pets must be confined to your campsite. All pets must be on a leash. No pets will be allowed in the entertainment area. Pets causing disturbances will be cause for eviction from the camping area and, as always, NO REFUNDS will be made for any reason.
- All RV generators must be shut off by 12:00 a.m.
- Weather permitting, SMALL campfires are allowed if attended at all times and self-contained. Before you leave, you must completely clean up your campfire and make sure it is extinguished. Firewood will be available for purchase on the grounds. No burning of garbage. You are responsible for compliance with all DNR campfire regulations.
- There is a large dumpster in the camping area. You are responsible for picking up all your garbage. Keep your campsite clean!
- Do not remove or vandalize campground street signs. They are there for emrgency personal to assist YOU!
- The woods on the east side of the camping area is private property. It is marked with snow fence. Stay in the designated areas. Please respect other people's property and do not trespass. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Carry-ins are not allowed in the entertainment area.
- Event armbands must be worn at all times.
- Camping is only available for ticket holders. No visitors will be allowed on the grounds unless they purchase a ticket to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Camping opens Wednesday, September 16 at 9:00 a.m. and closes Sunday, September 20 at Noon.
- Upon departure, please clean up your campsite and bag your trash so garbage men can pick it up.
- Motorized golf carts, 3 or 4 wheelers, scooters, mo-peds, gators, etc. may NOT be used in the camping, vending, or entertainment areas.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If you are kicked out for any reason, no refund will be given.
- No illegally parked vehicles! We reserve the right to remove your vehicle at your expense.
- Any reckless use of a vehicle will be considered grounds for immediate removal from the event.
- And most important... Have