All tickets are general admission and include FREE camping.
The camping for general admission is primitive, so pack accordingly. A septic company is available to pump holding tanks and fresh water is available through the Park system. Hot showers in our shower house! There are also vendors on site to make your stay more enjoyable.
(Click here for directions
to our new, larger location.)
A maximum of 30 feet by 60 feet per camping unit will be allowed. This should be plenty of space for your camper, fire area and motorcycle/vehicle parking.
Abusers will be asked to downsize their campsite.
There aren't too many rules for camping:
- No pets
- No fireworks
- No violence
- Have your wristband at all times
- Generators are okay but if we receive noise complaints about your generator, you will be asked to turn it off.
- No pallets, building debris, or old furniture will be allowed on the grounds for campfires.
- Per Department of Natural Resources Regulations, no firewood may be hauled into the campground.
FIREWOOD IS AVAILABLE ON SITE! If you attempt to bring firewood onto the campgrounds you will be turned away.
- Upon departure, please clean up your campsite and bag your trash so garbage men can pick it up.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not put any glass in you campfire!
- Anyone caught selling alcoholic beverages of any kind without a permit will be ejected from the event with no refund and prosecuted by the Oneida County Sheriff's Department!
- Have fun!
Only Bubba's Campground offers:
- Pull-through sites up to sixty feet in length.
- Holding tank pumping available daily.
- RV/Motorhome Service Technicians on site!
- New hot, clean showers available.