All tickets are general admission and include FREE camping.
The camping for general admission is primitive, so pack accordingly. A septic company is available to pump holding tanks and fresh water is available through the Park system. Hot showers in our shower house! There are also vendors on site to make your stay more enjoyable.
(Click here for directions
to our new, larger location.)
A maximum of 30 feet by 60 feet per camping unit will be allowed. This should be plenty of space for your camper, fire area and motorcycle/vehicle parking.
Abusers will be asked to downsize their campsite.
There aren't too many rules for camping:
- No pets
- No fireworks
- No violence
- Have your wristband at all times
- Generators are okay but if we receive noise complaints about your generator, you will be asked to turn it off.
- No pallets, building debris, or old furniture will be allowed on the grounds for campfires.
- Per Department of Natural Resources Regulations, no firewood may be hauled into the campground.
FIREWOOD IS AVAILABLE ON SITE! If you attempt to bring firewood onto the campgrounds you will be turned away.
- Upon departure, please clean up your campsite and bag your trash so garbage men can pick it up.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not put any glass in you campfire!
- Anyone caught selling alcoholic beverages of any kind without a permit will be ejected from the event with no refund and prosecuted by the Oneida County Sheriff's Department!
- Have fun!
Only Bubba's Campground offers:
- Pull-through sites up to sixty feet in length.
- Holding tank pumping available daily.
- RV/Motorhome Service Technicians on site!
- New hot, clean showers available.
The price for tickets depends on what day you arrive.
|We suggest you arrive on Wednesday or Thursday to beat the rush and get the best camping spot. There is an Early Birds' Party at the event each night on Wednesday & Thursday featuring FREE BEER, a BONFIRE and LIVE MUSIC!
Wed or Thurs arrival:|
Full weekend pass = $100.00 at the gate (cash only, no checks or credit cards)
(includes two nights of FREE BEER 7:00PM - 11:00PM)
Three-day pass = $80.00 at the gate (cash only, no checks or credit cards)
All prices are per person
Wed and Thurs night:
FREE BEER, BONFIRE & LIVE MUSIC
7:00PM TO 11:00PM!
Today is August 28, 2014.
SAVE MONEY BY MAKING ADVANCED
PAYMENT ONLINE VIA PAYPAL!
THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT IS AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT,
IF YOU SEND A CASHIERS
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE PERSON
WHO WILL PICK UP THE TICKETS AT THE GATE. HOWEVER, IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT WE WILL NOT RECEIVE IT IN TIME TO ADD IT TO THE PRE-PAID LIST. IN THAT CASE, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO PAY FULL PRICE AT THE GATE... NO EXCEPTIONS!
IF YOU PREFER YOU MAY MAIL IN YOUR PAYMENT AS CERTIFIED (Cashier's check or Money order) FUNDS ONLY PAYABLE TO:
Midwest Biker Productions
5816 West Theisen Rd.
Tomahawk, WI 54487
IF YOU MAIL YOUR PAYMENT YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WILL BE PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS AT THE GATE!
WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY ARRIVAL
FULL WEEKEND PASSES:
$90 PER PERSON UNTIL MIDNIGHT, SEPTEMBER 1st
SAVE $10 PER PERSON!
$70 PER PERSON UNTIL MIDNIGHT, SEPTEMBER 1st
SAVE $10 PER PERSON!
This savings offer may not be used in
conjunction with any other discounts.
All ticket sales at the gate are
full price and must be paid in cash.
Sorry, No Refunds For Any Reason
If a part or portion of the show must be cancelled
due to circumstances beyond our control,
NO REFUNDS will be made for any reason.